Snow “*dummy*”

• On the Snow, it controls the filter env decay and release times simultaneously

Simultaneously? That would be a "dumb" function IMO.

. And it does still perform that function when I’m being called a dummy.

Definitely a "contact support" item! A synth that insults you when you tweak it. Who woulda thought?^^

• Well, the snow does also have an “easy” mode but I don’t think the simultaneous function is that dumb considering it’s lack of knobs. The Roland Alpha Juno’s have something similar so you can tweak the envelopes overall without menu diving. It’s kinda helpful when your playing rather than programming patterns.

This snow is actually supplemental to a ti2 keys. So, perhaps the snow is disrespecting me because of the redundancy. But really, I wanted to have Virus tone when I’m jamming out of my studio without lugging the keys. My patches are easily shared between them and since these can be a sound card, it makes bringing an audio interface unnecessary if I decide to bring out the laptop. As of right now, I don’t regret the decision!

• I don’t think the simultaneous function is that dumb considering it’s lack of knobs. The Roland Alpha Juno’s have something similar

Good point. I have an a Alpha Juno that I use a lot and I use its Tone Modify section you're referring to quite often even though I still kinda think the whole factory pre-programmed "group tweaking" concept is sort of condescending unless you can do the assigning yourself like in a matrix or the TI's Soft Knobs, for example. In fact, I went through all of the Juno's parameters for each of the four Tone Modify buttons making a list of exactly which ones each button affects simultaneously and can post it if anyone is interested.

This snow is actually supplemental to a ti2 keys. So, perhaps the snow is disrespecting me because of the redundancy.

Funny! "Sentient synths"? ^^

As of right now, I don’t regret the decision!

Cool! :):thumbup: