Virus TI LCD Display not showing anything, but backlight is working

• Sorry, should have mentioned LCD Contrast is under Soft Knob 3 (at least on my Desktop, keyboard version might be different? If so, try the other two Soft Knobs as well).

So you will need to hit "Config" button and then turn Soft Knob 3 to see if you get a reaction. If not, hit "Parameters" button and turn Soft Knob 3 again and so on until you've hit the "Parameters" button enough times to go through all 20 or so of the Configuration pages. If you never get a reaction then it is not just an adjustment correction. If it was just the LCD Contrast amount that was off, you'll probably need to go back and check all the Soft Knob 3 values in case you changed them during testing. However, it seems unlikely that you could have inadvertently changed the LCD Contrast without noticing in the first place and it may indeed be a malfunction, in which case I would contact support. Also, looking at your photo more closely I just now noticed that it is a TI 1, not 2, and its age might have something to do with the problem.

Hope that helps!

• GESchwalm,

Thanks for the suggestion. You are correct, it is a TI, not TI2. I'm confident i found the "contrast" setting using your suggestions. I found the CPU Lux parameter - turning knob 1, i could adjust the brightness of the LEDs. Hitting parameter one more time to the left should have LCD contrast on knob 1. Unfortunately it didn't do anything. I am pretty sure the LCD is faulty now.

From reference manual:

LED Lux

0 to 127: Brightness of all LEDs.

BPM LED Brightness

0% to 100%: Relative brightness of the BPM LED.

LED Mode

Specifies what the multi purpose BPM/LFO LED will indicate.

LCD Contrast

0 to 127: Optimize the display for different viewing angles.

Mem Protect