Arp overhaul-ish

• Change some of That , you can make them move around by clicking and holding mouse , but seems to be a bug where they sometimes don’t move and have to use the dials , currently , I’ve got them to move .

Edit . And you see lazily been using arp presets on a created patch , for great use when arp to matrix is routed ..

Last few nights I’ve been using own patterns and see why I’ve only just noticed this maybe a problem sometimes .

With out being funny , It’s not the end of the world tho , but some response as to whether these requests are worth the time or ? I mean it does feel like a tumbleweed moment in this forum , is everyone on fortnite or something? Gone modular ?

Cheers

• Gone Modular. In Fortnite. 8o

More stuff that would be cool for the Arp:

• Allow to switch off the input Velocity scaling the ARP velocity values: Often I'd prefer to have a fixed velocity pattern in the ARP regardless of how hard I hit the keys.
    • Some hints or support when you're using the ARP as source for Transpose, in order to hit the correct notes
    • 32 Steps is so 20th centry: Give us 64 Steps

BTW, just bought an Elektron A4 MkII. Very cool little synth. And lots of fun and easy to do complex rythmic sound changes with sequencer an paramter locks. If the Virus ARP could be used similarly, that would open a whole new world of possiblitites.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Yeah those pointers would be good

Is it possible do you think to use lfo to volume with square shapes and have an arp that’s spread out across 3 or 4 synth parts , or something similar so you can using more than 32 steps , if so I wonder how well it would sync ...

• Is it possible do you think to use lfo to volume with square shapes and have an arp that’s spread out across 3 or 4 synth parts , or something similar so you can using more than 32 steps , if so I wonder how well it would sync ...

Ah! I see where you‘re going... that could work!

I‘d probably rather use the AMP ENV and ARP step length instead of an LFO to volume. It could work rather well, but would be a hell to program.

The ARPs should sync pretty tight since they are clocked internally. At least sufficiently tight for live performance.

Interesting thought... very intriguing!

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+