Long wait for virus and plugins to load since installing waves gold

• I know this problem isn’t specifically virus related but I wondered if any other virus users experience the same problems.

I recently purchased waves gold bundle. Since installing the bundle and waves central, I have been experiencing problems with my DAW (logic Pro x)

I now have to wait incredible long times for logic to load any plugins when I attempt to open a project. This now takes around 15 minutes and it was previously around 3-4 seconds.

Once the project is open I now need to wait an additional 15 minutes for my access virus ti2 to load. This previously took 3-4 seconds.

I tried uninstall all waves products and the long wait times disappeared.

When I reinstalled waves the problems with long wait times reoccurred.

Does anyone know how to address this as I’d like to continue using the waves plugins

Regards

Tony

• Couple of questions that could help to isolate the problem:

- What happens if you deactivate all Waves Plugins in Logic (so they are not loaded)

- What happens if you deactivate most Waves Plugins in Logic, except for a few often used ones (e.g. SSL Channel Strips)

- What happens if you uninstall the Virus TI Software

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+