MIDI chart with MIDI CC # for Virus TI???

• Hi,

as I am going to build myself an oldschool MIDI-setup I want to know where I can get some informations about the SysEx-Messages and Controlchange-# of the Virus TI.
    Is there any document about this?
    In the Manual there's not much written about MIDI.

I really would like to have some sort of chart or list of all the MIDI-parameters you can use for the Virus TI.

Thanks in advance for all hints and links.

Regards,
    Bohne

• There is one for download on the site, and just use the search engine to find a couple on the forums. I don't really remember if they're online here or on infekted.org, but there's more than one on the internet.

• There is one for download on the site, and just use the search engine to find a couple on the forums. I don't really remember if they're online here or on infekted.org, but there's more than one on the internet.

I did use the search function... thanks !

And finally I used a magic websaïte called gOogLe and I found this file on elektron-users.com instantly !

Obviously these files supposed to be here may have disappeared in the glitches of time... But I've to admit I'm not a suscriber on infekted.org. I'm the kind of guy who like to have the official support for gear I paid for...

Now I understand why my favourite music gear reseller told me that he stopped ordering stuff from access music years ago when he realized that support sucked, and he had to do a special order for me.

This synth is just awesome for its sound possibilities... but really, acces music HAVE to at least do a real user manual with more than one sentence per function/parameter (I'm not saying that every function/parameter needs a whole page, but at least describe more precisely some very technical functions, like by exemple how the Virus chooses between SPDIF and USB for audio clock synchronisation, or what exactly means "Page A" and "Page B" in the MIDI parameters without having to search the whole internet !!! These are only examples...)

• So what DO the Page A and Page B designations mean? I'm attempting to use an AKAI MPK25 keyboard to control my Virus TI desktop through MIDI. Is there an easier way than mapping each CC#?