Best tuner for TI basses

• Sorry, I don't understand what you want to acheive. What do you want to tune?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• For example when I create my own TI2 bass patch/sound, I'm facing an issue

with DAW tuner because the one that comes with the DAW stays in the minus

cent range and the strobe tuner is unresponsive. So I'm forced to tune the bass by ear.

• For example when I create my own TI2 bass patch/sound, I'm facing an issue

with DAW tuner because the one that comes with the DAW stays in the minus

cent range and the strobe tuner is unresponsive. So I'm forced to tune the bass by ear.

I found the stock Cubase tuner to be resonably accurate for (electric 5 string) bass. But I never needed to tune a Virus sound, so it‘s hard to tell. Your tuner is probably thrown off by complex harmonics. You could try to filter the sound before the tuner.

It would be helpful if you indicate the type and version of the tools you use, so we know what you are having a problem with.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+