BUG REPORT: "Hypersaw Local Detune" cannot be assigned to soft knobs

• Stick with the panel? 8)

I suppose I should have seen that coming. :|

After reading this forum and researching the current state of Virus software development it appears that Kemper/Access may have abandoned the TI2 keyboard? I've wanted one for about a decade and finally decided it was time. Kind of frustrating, like showing up to a concert as the encore is ending but you grab a CD at the merch table anyway because what the heck.

Its not a major issue by any means though, and I am really enjoying the keyboard because its super intuitive to program and sounds great. I have no regrets. :)

• I suppose I should have seen that coming. :|

Sorry, couldn't resist! All in good fun though! Everyone here probably knows by now I'm a hardware-only old-schooler (but not just analog, of course). Welcome to the forum!:)

I am really enjoying the keyboard because its super intuitive to program and sounds great. I have no regrets. :)

Quite the synth, isn't it? I'm blown away every time I pull up ROM patch D32 DustFld, among some other favs.

Hey, if the Classic Osc mode Spectral Wave bank interests you be sure to check this thread out:

Essay: Spectral Wave Explorations

Currently I'm working on a project trying to put the TI2's 100 wavetables into some kind of categorization to make a user-friendly chart to help with 'table selection. I'll post when ready.

Cheers!

:)

• "Hypersaw Local Detune" (via the PWM parameter) cannot be assigned to soft knobs in TI plugin, but can be assigned on the panel. This appears to be a bug with the plugin. Any advice?

Interesting find! Gotta check that and see whether this applies to other parameters which cannot be assigned within the plugin as well.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+