Is there anyway to install just the virus ti midi driver on macOS Catalina?
Sorry if the instructions were incomplete. I took the opportunity to add more information in the readme file.
The steps to make the driver are basically:
0. If installed, backup and uninstall the official Access drivers
1. Get Xcode (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/xcode/id497799835?mt=12)
2. Get the source (https://github.com/biappi/Simp…ive/refs/heads/master.zip)
3. Open the Xcode project SimpleVirusUSBMidi.xcodeproj
4. Click the 'Play' icon (this highlights the only buttons you need to use)
5. Drag SimpleVirusUSBMidi.plugin from the Xcode products to /Library/Audio/MIDI Drivers/
6. Reboot for good measure & good luck
I hope i was slightly clearer this time =)