Polyphony issue

• I have a Virus TI, and I've noticed that when playing the Virus TI1 Factory DEMOSONG, there is little polyphony because there are no sounds in some places. As far as I know, the TI1 and TI2 DEMOSONG are the same on the two synthesizers. The TI1 has 80 polyphonic ones. Is it possible for a DEMO song to use polyphony? I also noticed that some commercial soundset libraries are quite restrictive for polyphony in the case of Single sound. There are sounds where the chord drops to a maximum of 4-5 polyphones. Is it possible that so much can affect polyphony? (Oscillator 3, Unison 1-8, Reverb effect, Sub Oscillator, etc.) I have not used Access Virus synthesizers so far.

• can you post a recording of the demosong and indicate where you think the sounds are missing?

with very complex sounds and unison=8 I believe it might possible to exhaust the TI1 polyphony with just a couple of notes

also note from VTI2 addendum 45201:

Zitat

Patch Complexity Indicator

The playmode page on the Virus TI hardware contains a new icon which informs you about the complexity of the current patch. The complexity is an indicator of the polyphony at your disposal whilst playing this particular patch. The icon, which looks similar to the battery status icon on your mobile phone, shows between one and five bars where one bar stands for a rather “cheap” sound and five for a pretty “expensive” one.

and the Virust TI Quickstart:

Zitat

Level 5

Patches using e.g. the Grain or Formant oscillators, several mod routings, lots of effects and the Analog 1-4 pole filter can achieve between about 20 – 28 voices.