Offline export/render/bounce support?

• offline means it have to run faster than normal 1x speed... means it have to stream out more data from that tiny usb1 port...
    ... impossible to do, we need VirusTI3 with usb2.0 for that...

Offline just means "as fast as you can compute it, regardless of a clock".
    Obviously a TI/TI2 would have the raw power to compute and transfer a single part way faster than realtime, even over 12Mbps USB.
    Except that it's not how DSP-based systems work, to the best of my knowledge (I'm not a DSP engineer either) they always work in realtime, in sync with a clock.

• The only reason I'd be interested in this would be that you'd be able to totally avoid note stealing when you're rendering, but the amount of work access would have to do and the depth of the OS changes they'd likely have to make wouldn't be worth the fairly minimal gains imo.

• This would be very useful..but like someone said earlier it might not be possible......unless they a invented/manufactured a complete other component to add and install..

• Isn't it possible to just get the render to run at real-time or less?

A lot of my projects render at less than real-time anyway...

Then why bother? Well it ensures that you don't get that annoying 1 in 10 voice drop and have to redo the entire recording...