Virus TI Snow doesn't work with Logic Pro X, OSX 10.13.6- HALP!

• Hey all,

My TI Snow has been collecting dust on the shelf for too long, decided to bust it out and bring it back today.

When I plugged it in I get the stethoscope screen no matter what I try(see screenshot attached)-
    Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 11.25.01 AM.png

I've tried updating firmware, swapping out USB cable, using dif USB ports on my laptop, changing all sort of Logic Prefs (buffer size, plug in latency compensation, etc) nothing. I've followed the reboot instructions several times for the unit itself, rebooted my computer several times, all with no result. ;( I also can't find any recent info via googling on making it work- all the stuff I see looks like Logic 7...

If you're wondering about system specs, I've got a 2012 MacBook pro retina- (specs are in attached screenshot) Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 11.36.23 AM.pngI

Logic is recognizing the virus, it asks me if I want to use it as the audio interface (I don't, I've got an RME fireface800 for that.) and also updated the number of midi input/outputs when I plug in the synth (see screenshot attached)-

Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 11.29.28 AM.png

I honestly haven't used it since I was still on logic 9 so not sure what's gone wrong. :pinch: I do love the synth- it was my main squeeze back in the dubstep days of the early 00's, if I can't get it to work I'll be a sad boy if I need to sell it. I can't see keeping it if it doesn't work in my DAW- whats the point of Total Integration if it doesn't integrate? I really want to use this synth again, but it's sort of just a backup sound card at this point.

I guess I can just continue to use the wavetables in Serum... :/

Any of you fine folks able to help me get this sorted?

• It's this- thanks to whoever had the same issue in Mojave!

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.