is it possible to load/draw custom waveforms to affect the LFOs ?

• Hello,
    I'm new here, my name is Martin. I'm about to buy a second hand Virus TI. This synth seems amazing.
    I've noticed that the LFOs waveforms are not limited to the classic triangle, sine, square, etc, but also many other more complex waves.
    I wonder if the synth allows us to import/load/draw our own waves to control the LFO ?
    for example a waveform that looks like an envelope with convex attack and concave decay.
    Such a feature would be extremely useful to me.
    Thank you very much for your answers,

Martin

• I wonder if the synth allows us to import/load/draw our own waves to control the LFO ?

Unfortunately, there's no way to add user Waves or Wavetables to the Virus TI.
    That feature would propel this machine right into the next decade (yep, the 30's).

for example a waveform that looks like an envelope with convex attack and concave decay.

You can apporach this by using a Sawtooth Wave and adjusting the LFO CONTOUR.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+