NAMM2010 Sneak Preview

• Sounding very good guys! Was there any previews on VC at NAMM?
    Or any vid's on the Access stall at NAMM (for us who can afford the Virus, but can't afford to travel to the Expo)

• Again brilliant product service, highly appreciated.
    However I hope a new OS does not mean again less polyphony... :|

why do you care so much about polyphony?
    to me polyphony isn't important, if i have an arpeggio with a longer release than polyphony I simply record the same thing twice, once for every even and once for every odd keystroke... If the new features would decrease the polyphony, I'd love to make this sacrifrice. Also, you don't have to use the new features...

• I bought the Virus TI mk1 as soon as it has been released. At first I thouht okay it's normal for companies to sell the products without proper beta testing due to financial reasons and debug it later, so it was okay at first. However the bugs were resistant and I started to be very unsatisfied and lost trust in access. I thought they wouldn't be able to sort the bugs out and sold the unit for the sole purpose of making money. I was desperate. However now I'm regaining trust in access thanks to their update policy, that Virus TI mk1 users are entitled to the new OS updates too. Thank you access!

• 3? Where's that number coming from?

3 was regarding what I wanted that's all... not a definitive number.

Hint: Load the sample mp3 into audacity or your favourite wave editor. Show the sample mp3 in spectral view. It should be pretty obvious on some of the stuff that is in there especially in conjunction with listening to it. :D

Hopefully I haven't said too much with the above approach (like letting the ENTIRE cat out of the bag.)

• "Virus Ti - The synth that keeps on giving" :thumbup:
    Seriously, you should start marketing your amazing support, Access. :)

Can't wait for this update...

DAW: Cubase 7.5 (x86/x64)
    CPU: Intel i7 930 @ 4.0GHz
    MB: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
    RAM: 3x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    GPU: MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II 1GB DDR5
    HDD: Intel 320 120GB SSD, 2x Seagate 320GB (raid0)
    Sound: E-mu 1212M
    Monitoring: Dynaudio BM6A Mk2 + BM9S Sub
    DSP: UAD-2 Duo
    USB: Virus Ti, BCF2000, Novation Remote SL...

• 3 was regarding what I wanted that's all... not a definitive number.

Hint: Load the sample mp3 into audacity or your favourite wave editor. Show the sample mp3 in spectral view. It should be pretty obvious on some of the stuff that is in there especially in conjunction with listening to it. :D

Hopefully I haven't said too much with the above approach (like letting the ENTIRE cat out of the bag.)

wow, I loaded it up in my spectrum analyzer, I see what you mean... very cool!

spectrum screenshot

• Marc, thank you very much!
    Your Virus TI support the best on a planet.
    Out of competition.

• I just checked the new OS4 preview videos - oh yes, Access Music really rocks! Thank you! New filters and especially modulation arpeggio looks inspiring and I just thought that two or three modulation parameter pages for a single arp pattern perhaps can be added for next OS :) although single page is great already.

• I just checked the new OS4 preview videos - oh yes, Access Music really rocks! Thank you! New filters and especially modulation arpeggio looks inspiring and I just thought that two or three modulation parameter pages for a single arp pattern perhaps can be added for next OS :) although single page is great already.

Agreed, multiple pages would be sweet. Perhaps this is not possible with the current hardware though?

THANKS ACCESS!! :) :) :)
    :thumbup:

• Those Formant Filters remind me of what I use to do on my old Emu Sampler. Very cool indeed. Really loving the new ARP Input as a mod source as well. Should definitely stir up some mad creativity. I assume and hope this can be used on incoming audio as well to perhaps mess around with a sampled pad from a sampler etc?

Very sweet Access, thanks a ton for this. All for free. Best investment ever is my Virus. I am going to obsess today on refreshing the page waiting for it to become available.

• Watched the video demo of these features - very nice so thank you access.

When will OS4 be abailable?

I hope it iwll install on 64bit without nay headaches of the 3.3.4.0 OS - still not solved with the auto roll back -0 given up trued all suggestions.

Loving the new features great gift and sure will help the sales revenue ;)

• Simply the best update to date. Thank you Access!
    Can't wait for that vowel filter... ^^

DAW: Cubase 7.5 (x86/x64)
    CPU: Intel i7 930 @ 4.0GHz
    MB: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
    RAM: 3x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    GPU: MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II 1GB DDR5
    HDD: Intel 320 120GB SSD, 2x Seagate 320GB (raid0)
    Sound: E-mu 1212M
    Monitoring: Dynaudio BM6A Mk2 + BM9S Sub
    DSP: UAD-2 Duo
    USB: Virus Ti, BCF2000, Novation Remote SL...