NAMM2010 Sneak Preview

• Feature-complete? :(
    But where is...
    3-rd envelope???? X(X(X(X(X(
    (sorry couldn't emphasise it enough).

Seriously, what the hell is with constantly adding new MAJOR features and always forgetting about this simpliest enhancement which might actually bring MORE to synthesis than all those new filters & fx combined?

But where is...

Seriously, what the hell is with constantly adding new MAJOR features and always forgetting about this simpliest enhancement which might actually bring MORE to synthesis than all those new filters & fx combined?

I wouldn't dare complain considering everything we have got for free, but I do see where you are coming from. I would love a 3rd envelope, that isn't currently assigned to any other parameter and is a free for all to be used wherever pleased. Right now we have one envelope tied to volume, and another to filter. That is great, but let us say we want to adjust pitch or some other parameter, it would be nice to be able to just adjust this other parameter without worrying about the volume of a patch or its filters being altered simultaneously by sharing an envelope between two different destinations.

It does seem simple enough to add in, but perhaps it isn't? Either way, we are getting lots in the near future, perhaps a surprise update will include a 3rd envelope as well as other things. Then we can get excited all over again!

But where is...

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" :D

But where is...
    3-rd envelope???? X( X( X( X( X(

feature complete is a technical term. it means that all features which have been planed for this version have been implemented. it doesn't mean that there is no room for further improvements. and this email doesn't mean that there will be a third envelope, even though one would be of importance to you as we can see by your choice of font sizes and emoticons.

best, marc

• Nice stuff - looking forward to it. Most interested in the arp matrix feature and the filter fx. I agree with the above posts an envelope or two would be most welcome. More LFOs would be nice too!

• Really nice work for all Access crew... best money ever paid was for my TI. When sometimes we talk about OS 3 bugs and how to fix them, Access guys goes one step forward as usual.

Congrats for that amazing update!!