Virus At Last!

• Hello everyone! Glad to have this Virus TI2 keys after so many years of saving. I was a bit worried I would have to buy a used one, but luckily Access is still selling them new. I've played keyboards for many years and I'm looking forward to working with this beauty. Pleasure to meet you all. I'm happy to be here.

Squarp Hapax | Syntakt | MonoStation | Virus TI2 | Electro 6D | OctaCapture | iRig Stream

• Congratulations!

IMO, still one of the best sounding and most versatile synths out there.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Thank you. As I work my way through the presets I'm finding it increasingly easier to edit them so they sound like I want. I've barely scratched the surface yet, but another thing I really like is the performance controls like transpose and solo are easy to get to. That FM knob is wild too.:wacko: It all sounds amazing and I can't wait to start bussing audio to the inputs and running it through the filters.

Squarp Hapax | Syntakt | MonoStation | Virus TI2 | Electro 6D | OctaCapture | iRig Stream