Virus TI + Macbook Pro 2019 + Bootcamp

• Hi!

As my old MBP 2010 with High Sierra blew out, I had to buy new Macbook Pro 2019 with Catalina on board. This was a frustrating situation, because of some things:

- Catalina developers have changed something in their code and now the Virus does not work through USB-C - this is a known problem.

- Since Apple developers are always "on their own mind" and began to use only usb-c / thunderbolt 3 ports - Virus does not work through the hub with standard usb ports in windows 10, I get an error about the insufficient resources of the controller and the Control Center does not see the synthesizer. Looks like I'm walking in a vicious circle.

How to fix it? Has anyone already had similar problems?

Hence the question - dear developers, are you going to do anything in the near future? The date of the last driver update is 2017, now 2020, do you no longer support such a voluminous and powerful hardware like Virus TI?

It turns out that now I have an unnecessary box with handles and buttons, and I will be forced to switch to software and lose a bunch of features. Please do at least something for Mac users!