Akai MPC- ONE and Virus TI Polar- Virus plays out of Tune - Seq Mode & Multimode

• HI .;(

I own a MPC since three weeks and connected my Virus Ti Polar via MIDI in MultiMode ( Seq Mode is the Same).

when I start the song the first time is ok and after a minute the Sounds detune (tune goes up to 3 halftones down and other strange things happens like Decay decreases )

I cannot find any reason, changed MIDI Channels and Global Setting. If happen also when I only use 1 Midi Channel.

The detune is not visible in The Virus Settings, Transpose.

The is no send of CC in Akai MPCone window visible . all switched off..

Can somebody help ?

I use Virus Ti since 2004 but always over USB.

Thanks!

Juergen

• Are you absolutely sure there are no Pitch Bend events sent by the MPC?
    • What happens if you flick the Pitch Wheel when the sound is going out of tune?
    • Did you try changing the sound preset Pitch Bend range to zero?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Thanks for reply !

Pitch bend and Mod Reel has no change. Is seem to detune the ocillators itself.

Is Sample rate relevant over MIDI ? I think no. But thanks.

Im going to restore the software of the TI and try it again....

By the Way I´really fucked of with the MPC ! "Legendary work flow" ? This must me ironic... 80 ´s.