Mono legato problem with virus TI and Virus B

• Hello. I have a virus Ti destop and a Virus B. The problem im going to report happens on both synths. Im aware there wont be further os updates, my main point here is to find a workaround to this problem.

Im using a hardware sequencer, but the problem manifests also If i sequence any of the virus with ableton live using midi cables.

When i use mono mode 3 or 4 and the notes are next to another without overlapping the virus does legato the same, randomly. Some times it does, sometimes it doesn’t. The notes dont overlap so the virus should never do the legato. This problem is really annoying me because it plays incorrectly my collection of thousands of acid bass lines. I know that if i put the notes a bit further away it wont happen, but that just makes no sense. It would be very time consuming to change all my collection of acid basslines. Maybe there is some setting that makes the clock / timming tighter because this sounds like a time fluctuation issue. Ive made a video demonstrating the issue.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Is this a known issue? Please help. this issue with my beloved virus is making me very sad.