Wood End panels for Virus Ti2 keyboard

• How about you write Access Music via the contact form?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• I gave that a try 2-3 months ago and never received a response.

Sorry to hear! I hope you get a reply this time.

Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• I understand the current challenges we all face but the continued lack of response from Access is concerning to me. Still have received no response regarding this simple wood panel question. Does anyone know of any alternative options beyond the so called "contact form" for this type of query?

• Well I've waited more time in hopes of at least a semblance of a response from Access regarding this simple question. Nothing. Horrible. Inadequacy, pitiful. All the more reason to to accelerate the Waldorf Quantum....!!!

• There's a phone number at the end of the Kemper Shop page.

Maybe choose your country first.