You would of thought....

• That what with the world standing still , not much to do , that access woulda used the time to come up with some cures for its Virus - as well as mac sorting out its arrogant fuck ups

The missing mod matrix destinations still stands as well , I see no point in being able to set certain destinations for the soft knobs but not the matrix , things like local detunes for Both the grain and formant oscillators 1 and 2 , the ability to assign the filterbank mix , lfo phase trig are all in the soft knob menus but not the matrix menus , that’s clearly mistakes not yet resolved there’s a few other destinations as well - you either pay £1500 new or £950-1000 second hand for a flagship high end , these things you find yourself reaching for to find they are not there , should be dealt with , there’s no excuses at mo to be honest. And I really thought they would be sorted this year especially...and there’s still room for more potential to make the arp to matrix bad ass on the level of massive and serum.. sure the things I mention missing can live with out but as I say they are clear mistakes , forgotten to be included

Come on access , one final FINAL update....

put all the biased hurt aside and roll it out like a fat Jamaican spliff