catalana compatibility??

• Am besten verkaufen, dann hat die Verarsche ein Ende.

Offensichtlich ist die Firma über den Zenit.

Diese Firma war im Musikbereich bisher mein größter Reinfall.

Warten auf einen neuen Treiber ... ich lach mich kaputt.

• Have you considered taking legal action against Access Music? Their guise of “Total Integration” is nothing short of false advertising. Their support team have refused to comment on any intentions to resolve this in the future despite still producing the synth and selling it at a premium price.

• Have you considered taking legal action against Access Music? Their guise of “Total Integration” is nothing short of false advertising. Their support team have refused to comment on any intentions to resolve this in the future despite still producing the synth and selling it at a premium price.

As already mentioned in another thread:

...the Virus TI still works great with Windows and as a standalone synth.

Pretty difficult to take legal action because a more than ten year old product (the Virus TI) doesn't work with latest Apple software anymore, especially since Apple deliberately broke compatibility.

That said, I'd also love to upgrade my Mac...

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• You know, I’d reluctantly agree if Access had officially declared that they had discontinued software support or had they discontinued the TI but this is not the case.

Just take a look at the “virus” section of their website boasting the Total Integration and free software updates. This spilled with the fact they’re still selling brand new models is clearly false advertising!