Snow crashing regularly - any solutions?

• My Ti Snow has started crashing (or at least stopping sound) quite regularly. This isn't related to the Ti Plugin or even USB as it happens standalone. Has anyone else had a similar thing happen and been able to resolve it? Please don't suggest things if you've not tried yourself or suggest I contact Access as it's out of warranty.

Neil

• If you're Virus crashes rather often, you're most probably facing a failing DSP. Time to contact Tech Supp... well, never mind.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• The reason I am not contacting Access is that it will mean paying for a repair; I'm trying to do this myself, so thought it would be a good idea to ask on here for advice from others who have had crashing and found ways to rectify the situation. I'll know better next time.

• Is not Hardware Issue is an firmware issue.. my model has the same problem... so i roll back to virus_ti_software_installer_v40018 everything ok afters testing.. so im trying 4.500 to get the .au recognized by mi daw..

buena suerte amigo!