Some Envelope Generators other than the Amp and Filter

• It would be nice to have some extra envelopes to use in the mod matrix other than the filter and amp. I know you can set the LFO to envelope mode, but is this just as good?

• And like I said in another thread. It would be cool if the additional envelopes weren't just ADSR envelopes. Something more complicated like Omnisphere's would be cool.

• I remember this discussion showing up on the web now and then for quite some time now. Feels like years. So I guess this is not new to access. While I strongly support this request, I fear access must have good reasons not to integrate a third envelope -- otherwise they would have long since done so. I just can't think of what those reasons might be.
    To me it seems like a third envelope would enhance the possibilities of the virus enormously.

• I wonder what the reason is. I'm sure this has come up plenty of times before, like you said. I wonder if the idea of more complex envelopes has also?

• The mod envelopes I'd most like to see would be Step Sequencers, (eg. 16 steps), with the option to add slew limiting and glide buttons to make the transitions smoother. You could then use it in a simular fashion to Rebirth's PCF Filter. (Not to mention using it on Pitch to create a 303 Style Sequencer!)

One of these per part would be nice. (More would be very nice)

• yess.......

atleast one or two more envelope generators would be great...
    do you think this feature demands more on the processor or something like that??
    will it not be easy to implement??

also more complex envelope stages would be awesome....i find the envelopes a little basic....

with these features....so much more will be possible.....

strange that these features are not available already.....

i would also love to see a way to route the filter section...pre,post effects etc.....
    atleast one of the two filters....