• Finally after many Years my dream came through!

I own an VIRUS!

### Access Virus Ti2 Darkstar desktop ###

What a wonder of art, a true workhorse, a marvel of mystery of multi-dimensional mindbending HZ!!

Im an EDM music producer from north of sweden, started as a DJ as 18 yrs, become more and more into the tougher EDM such as Gabber, electro, trance

Today as I reach my 48 yrs, im on to an deeper understanding of music, such as a Shamanic/Norse path! a spiritual and healing journey.

Im trying to share my dreams, my visions, insights, healing potential what music are.

I will do my very best to co-laborate, remix, produce and have fun... Hope to see you out there!

Namaste! :thumbup:<3

• Congratulation and welcome!

Although coming of age, the Virus is still one of the best and most flexible synths out there.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Welcome djmakke!:)

Today as I reach my 48 yrs, im on to an deeper understanding of music, such as a Shamanic/Norse path! a spiritual and healing journey.

Im trying to share my dreams, my visions, insights, healing potential what music are.

That's great to have a spiritual focus! I myself try to share God's love for us through electronic music. The Virus TI2 is the perfect tool for that! Congrats!