Virus TI Polar with the Plugin and Ableton Live 10- is it a bug on which side?

• Hi everybody,

i am having trouble such a log time but I will shortly describe what it is about.

If I run the Virus TI without open the plugin window I can record any of the changed CC's via the plugin window or the hardware synth as long as I like. But:

if I have opened ones the plugin-window the Mac only records quite a while the incomming CC's and will ignore them after a few chosen parameters or seconds.

It is not quite clear for me if it is a bug inside the Ableton Live Software ore the Access Plugin, i rather communicate with Ableton but they cannot clear the issue.

So my question is, has anybody an Idea what the cause is?

I just installed Live 10 on a mac book pro with the access plugin without any other plugins but the problem is the same.

I would be very glad is you have an idea how to solve that problem, because I like to use the plugin Window a lot, but that in that case this is no workaround.

Thank you for any advise.

regards Martin

Virus TI 2 Polar, Moog One 16, 4 x Novation Supernova 1 extendet, Waldorf XT, Virus A, Arturia Origin, Arturia Spark, Roland Spd20, Rolamd S760, 2 x Motu 24 AI, Novation SLmk3, 3x AKAI APC40mkII, Novation Lanchpad Pro, Novation Launch Control XL, Arturia The factory, TC electronic Mone, Dtwo, Midibox Seq.V4+, Fatar Studiologic 2000, Hackintosh with ableton 10 Suite