Routing Setup - Apollo Twin Duo - FL

• Hello :)

I‘m going to desperate...

i‘d like to route my Digital synths etc. to my Virus, to use the filter section, delay and so on...

i watched some videos and searched for a solution, but can‘t find the right one...

Maybe i‘m just dumb but i don‘t get it ;(:D

My virus is routed to the PC by USB.

Then i‘ve got two cables for the connection to my Audio Interface (plugged in: virus out 1+2 - audio interface Line out)

i‘ve got the newest version of FL and i‘ve got the Virus Ti 2 keyboard and my audio interface is an Apollo Twin Duo...

it just doesn‘t work the same as in the videos i saw... also they have more inputs than i do...

is anyone out there to help me?;(

greetz Luca

• My virus is routed to the PC by USB.

Then i‘ve got two cables for the connection to my Audio Interface (plugged in: virus out 1+2 - audio interface Line out)

I don’t know howto do what you want, nor do I know your equipment, but... to connect an output to an output seems wrong.

And to run other audio through the Virus, you need to connect the sound card / other gear Output to the Virus Input. And then use an Input processing preset.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+