Issue when powering up in multi mode

• Hi, I have already sent a ticket to support, but just in case somebody run into this issue before:

When I power on my Snow, If it’s in multi mode, the loaded patch won’t send sound to audio outputs. Can see it’s getting midi in, but no sound. As soon as I change to another patch, sound starts, then I can change back to my first patch and it works ok.

Another way to make it work is changing from multi mode to single mode. Then single mode does sound, and I can change it back to multi, and will keep sending sound. If I power it off while in single mode, when powering on again it will start in single mode and with no issues (I can change to multi, and works fine)

Is this normal behavior? Am I missing something in the configuration? Btw, happens with midi DIN, with an Octatrack or a keystep connected to input. Also if I play with the Audition button sound is sent to output, but midi received is still not sounding

Thanks!

• Hi

I have a similar issue with my Virus Rack. I can play sounds in Single mode, but when I switch to Multi Mode there is no sound at all. I can see the MIDI Note On messages in the display, but no sound!? Any tips, ideas would be very welcome.

Thanks