Ressurection of my Memories

• Hi@ all

Very long time ago i owned (and still do) the powercore range of virus. but my first one was a 1HE Rack B Virus back in 2002.

well: i decided to buy a ti2 desktop though the compatibility issues with catalina and so on. but hey: i have a workhorse system under mojave and just no need to upgrade my

system (i have decided to choose a mac mini 2020 model i7/1tb/64 ram). so i‘ll be very happy to place my new virus besides the other ones;-)

8)

SeleN

Virus TI2, Prologue 16, Summit, Triton, Modwave, Pro-3, MidiGAL, SQ-1, Midi Trigger Audiowerkstatt, Komplete Kontrol 49, UAD Apollo x6/PCI-E/TwinX, Yanaha HS7 and HS8S, AKG C3000, MacMini 2018 i7 1GB/64Ram, MacBookAir 2017, iPad Pro 2017, Nektar Impact 25, LogicPro, a lot of plugins…

• oh yeah heard and read about that yesterday in the poco forum ;-)... do I need to install the audiogridder plug only on my master Mac and then it is communicating with my older Mac (a Mac Pro) via ethernet without doing anything else ?

I'm interested in such a solution too but the setup its not clear for me. any chance you would provide me a simple step by step gui?de

Virus TI2, Prologue 16, Summit, Triton, Modwave, Pro-3, MidiGAL, SQ-1, Midi Trigger Audiowerkstatt, Komplete Kontrol 49, UAD Apollo x6/PCI-E/TwinX, Yanaha HS7 and HS8S, AKG C3000, MacMini 2018 i7 1GB/64Ram, MacBookAir 2017, iPad Pro 2017, Nektar Impact 25, LogicPro, a lot of plugins…