Who's willing to pay for a New Mac driver inc. M1

• Hi Guys,

I'm a new poster in the threads, but an owner of a T1 Polar for years I'm still loving my T1.

I'm updating our studios computers to the new M1 chip and Big Sur. We all need a NEW update of VST and mac drivers. I'm not sure if this will ever happen of we just wait.

Can I ask this question?

I'm not sure what's happened at access, if they are still around. but personally we need to send the love back in the form of $$:) to pay for an update.

Who's in?

• I‘d pay for an update. Even more so if it came in the form of a TI3 8o or at least fixes some long standing bugs and adds a feature or two like missing matrix destinations.

Would be interesting to see how much people would be willing to pay solely for MacOS support. To me: 25€ is a no brainer, 49€ is cool, 99€ hurts but hey I want it, 200€ is way too much and they are totally out of their effin minds but I effin need my effin TIs...

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Pay again for the purchased product that doesn't work in the meantime?

When did you purchase yours? Probably ten years ago?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• I would pay prob at least $100 however also being a Kemper owner I know that the reason the Virus is no longer being looked at is that they are heavily focused on the Kemper which is constantly being updated with new features and such.. I to am highly disappointed with them as a company

• I just bought a Darkstar new last August. As far as I'm concerned I've already paid for the update.

Indulgence gets us friends, but truth gets us hatred.

OB-6, Polivoks, Polivoks Pro, Virus TI x2, Waldorf M, MS-20, MS2000, Radias, Minilogue, Minitaur, Argon8, Erebus, Alpha Juno 2, TR-8S, Xio 49, Ultranova, Microfreak,

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von djantimatter ()

• The virus TI2 cost so much in the first place it feels like it really shouldn't come to this but if a small fee for an update means I can actually use my synth for the reason I bought it i.e. total integration as advertised then sure, I'll pay. Just ordered a new M1 MacBook Pro as my old mac died on me so no choice but to use Big Sur now.

• The virus TI2 cost so much in the first place it feels like it really shouldn't come to this but if a small fee for an update means I can actually use my synth for the reason I bought it i.e. total integration as advertised then sure, I'll pay. Just ordered a new M1 MacBook Pro as my old mac died on me so no choice but to use Big Sur now.

I just deep sixed that POFS Catalina and restored my Mojave, thanks to Time capsule/time machine backups.