virus ti2 and 10.14 Mojave

• can anyone please tell me if virus is still working with Mac OS Mojave ? any reply would be appreciated .. fired up my old Mac with Catalina and plug in works fine with hardware but can't pass sound through the usb . when I hooked up analog outs it works but virus can't be set up correctly in daw . I am 100 percent thinking about going back in time with Sierra or Mojave if they fully function that is

cheers .

• can anyone please tell me if virus is still working with Mac OS Mojave ? any reply would be appreciated .. fired up my old Mac with Catalina and plug in works fine with hardware but can't pass sound through the usb . when I hooked up analog outs it works but virus can't be set up correctly in daw . I am 100 percent thinking about going back in time with Sierra or Mojave if they fully function that is

cheers .

Yep. Works OK with Mojave.

I have 2 volumes on my desktop Mac. Primary Big Sur volume and also a Mojave volume, which I use for the legacy stuff.

• Hi! Yes the Access Virus TI plugin works very well for me in Mojave. Sadly, it's the the latest version of macOS compatible with the Virus TI. For some reason, Access never updated the plugin. When asked for info, they reply with the same copy/paste reply each time:

"Thank you for your email. We do not have any updates in regards to macOS Catalina support or macOS Big Sur at this point.

We will post news once available.

With best regards,

Access Music Support"

• Ok good to know thanks for the reply’s looks like I am going back to Mojave .

Yes I messaged them as well and got the same response , maybe one day they will continue with there updates That would be nice .

I have spent about 60 hours trouble shooting the TI in with my windows set up and Mac . Closet and best I could get was Catalina .

Even windows 10 / 20h2 couldn’t pick it up driver errors .

• Works fine with Mojave. IMO it’s even better than with previous MacOS versions.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Which „software“ does not see the Virus TI?

Is the Virus connected to a USB hub?

Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Hi and thanks for answering.

I use Nuendo 10, Ableton 9. Both the same doesnt see the virus. I found someone else on that forum who was also having same problem but no answer for him either.

i install and reinstall again and again. Before i had Snow and was fine, but at some point also stop connecting. Now i have polar and trying to establish connection. I instal 1.5.7 version on another computer with older version Mac OS 10.7 Also nuendo. And its working fine. Connection is there.

So i am afraid is something in drivers on that os mojave, maybe some files is some hidden folders? or in requeriments from Access for Sierra users is written that

HIGH SIERRA USERS: You need to enable the Virus driver in Preferences after a fresh install

But in which prefferences exactly i dont get.

Where this driver must be enabled? Thanks for help

• Marc posted a video in this thread:

Moved to new iMac and just cannot get Control Centre to load

I thought a similar thread was pinned to the top somewhere but couldn’t find it.

• Thank you! Worked! over installing process i had to look at the screen of security window and at some point appears this additional task, but no alerts windows and so on. Would never guess that something is wrong over installing process, if computer is quiet. Thanks for helping out! have a lovely day.

• HI Guys! I have Mojave installed the latest 5.1.7 software suit , Virus firmware 5.1.7 software doestnot see my virus. Any ideas?

Thanks for helping.

hello i have the same problem im on mac os mojave and i can install virus control center but my virus is not detected but is on my PC any idea ?? is there a problem to solve in mac os ?? i tried the message i have to unplug all wait 30s and press exit and turn on but same ...

• Did you allow the Virus driver in the System Security Settings as indicated in the video in the thread I linked above?

• it worked i did with disk autorisation then now virus cant connect i have the wheel of death, was ok and when i tried to install a daw problem was ...

so i give up, i m back on pc, too bad cos virus control center was much better on mac, to find bank was faster etc.. maybe connexion was faster on my pc... on mac i have to wait a bit more ...

• Are you using a USB 3 port ?...Use USB 2

Access Virus TI2 | Access Virus DarkStar | Access Virus Polar (White) | Komplete Kontrol S61 | Roland A-800 PRO | Casio CDP-120 | Arturia MiniBrute | MPK Mini | MPC Live 2 | Maschine mk2 | Mac Pro 12 core | Cubase Pro 8.5 | Komplete 10 Ultimate | Saffire Pro 24 | 8 channel ADAT | KRK Rokit 5 Monitors | KNS-6400 Cans | Faith Naked Venus | Gretsch G5421 | Tanglewood TSE-605 | SE Magneto Mics | Blackstar Amplification