Will there be a big sur update for virus ti snow?

• Hope is cruelty.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• ozon is right. Don't fall victim to the waiting game. I've done it and I feel like I've wasted months of my creativity.

Last year I invested in a really nice audio interface + the VirusHC plugin and haven't looked back. Heck, It even works with my new M1 Mac!

• Listen, I've got the solution if anyone is still in a struggle with his or her Virus TI.

You might not get a sound from the plug-in when you only connect it with the USB cable. Than this will help your problem.

When you have two audio cables running out of your virus into your audio-interface.

Select in the plug-in van Access the Line output instead of the USB output.

(in my case) put in on live mode.

Set in your DAW an audio track with input 1-2 (or 3 and 4 or whatever, it depends on which inputs you have used to put in the audio cables from the Virus into your interface)

Now you can use your Virus Plug-In like you used to use it. And you can record it easily on the audio channel you made.

You're just getting the sound directly analoge out of your Virus.

I'm sorry for my bad English, but I hope this will help someone