MAC M1 driver support please! Paid 2300€ for a new synth in nov'2020 and i can't use it with new mac M1! RENEW DRIVER AND SUPPORT YOUR OLDSCHOOL!

• Where are the devs for VIRUS TI ????

M1 APPLE support please !!!

Paid €2300 in Nov'2020 for new virus ti2 and you guys don't support your oldschool synth, anymore?

Keep the "audio over usb alive" _->>> "Elektron does it very well with it's overbridge".

Stop waste your time on kemper pedals!

Get your Virus TI drivers support, uptodate for (MAC & Windows)!

:rolleyes:THX=O

• +1 We've been waiting since October 2019 at this point. I also bought a new TI2 last year based on the fact that they said they would update it.

Indulgence gets us friends, but truth gets us hatred.

OB-6, Polivoks, Polivoks Pro, Virus TI x2, Waldorf M, MS-20, MS2000, Radias, Minilogue, Minitaur, Argon8, Erebus, Alpha Juno 2, TR-8S, Xio 49, Ultranova, Microfreak,

• Is it normal, that you can buy today a virus Ti2 for a lot of money, which is not compatible with current version of MacOs ? It is ridiculous for me...

It's ridiculously normal...

Contact the Access sales department.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Have you considered taking legal action against Access Music? Their guise of “Total Integration” is nothing short of false advertising. Their support team have refused to comment on any intentions to resolve this in the future despite still producing the synth and selling it at a premium price.

• My Mojave Mac just kicked the bucket. I'm not going to replace a 6 year old machine with another 6 year old machine and I'm going to have to get an M1 Mac in the near future.

I am seriously disgusted with Access at this point.

OB-6, Polivoks, Polivoks Pro, Virus TI x2, Waldorf M, MS-20, MS2000, Radias, Minilogue, Minitaur, Argon8, Erebus, Alpha Juno 2, TR-8S, Xio 49, Ultranova, Microfreak,

• My Mojave Mac just kicked the bucket. I'm not going to replace a 6 year old machine with another 6 year old machine and I'm going to have to get an M1 Mac in the near future.

I am seriously disgusted with Access at this point

After waiting 2 1/2 years I'm pretty sure there will be no more updates from Access side,... better sell your Virus and switch to THAT ;)

• After waiting 2 1/2 years I'm pretty sure there will be no more updates from Access side,... better sell your Virus and switch to THAT ;)

Yeah, that's not a solution.

• nope… just get familiar with mystery island plugin and forget about prehistorical audio over usb 2 routing ;)

Virus TI2, Prologue 16, Summit, Triton, Modwave, Pro-3, MidiGAL, SQ-1, Midi Trigger Audiowerkstatt, Komplete Kontrol 49, UAD Apollo x6/PCI-E/TwinX, Yanaha HS7 and HS8S, AKG C3000, MacMini 2018 i7 1GB/64Ram, MacBookAir 2017, iPad Pro 2017, Nektar Impact 25, LogicPro, a lot of plugins…

• If Access doesn't want update there own drivers for new version of OSX, ok it is comercial decision, a really bad decision too. But Access must Open to the community the source code for the drives, maybe we can update the software again.