Missing Ram Banks?

• Hi Maybe I’m not understanding this right but when I scroll threw the Virus TI ‘s Ram banks it only goes from Ram A to D and Rom A and B. Isn’t it supposed to go up to T? I bought it used, could I be missing hardware?

• It’s on 5.1.7. I bought this virus used. Could you physically take out the Ram? I wasn’t able to save anything and someone suggested the internal battery could be low. So I opened it up and it didn’t even have one in there. I put one in and now it save but there isn’t as many banks as there should be. Thanks for your help!

• There are only four RAM banks A to D. You’re missing ROM banks. I‘ve never before heard that the ROM memory chips could be physically removed.

Since your Virus has been without battery for an extended period, maybe some of the information stored in memory has degraded. I‘d suggest to try a complete factory reset and OS update using the Virus Control application.

If the ROM banks remain inaccessible, contact Access Support.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+