TI2 compatibility with Mac OS high sierra

• Hi all. Sorry, this may be going back in time - I’ve been reading your posts on compatibility issues with new Mac OS system and I see there was an old thread about the High Sierra issues. I have just bought a TI2 having read so many great reviews and loving the sound of my Virus Indigo thought I’d invest in it, only I have a 2011 Mac Pro running High Sierra 10.13.6. Having installed the software suite I try to open the Virus Control Centre but I get a pop up with ‘No Virus TI can be found’; TI connected via USB and updated etc and I’ve uninstalled the app and reinstalled, and reconnected all cables on start up with the same issue. Please does anyone know if there was a fix / update for this you know of or am I simply doing something wrong? Although I’ve being playing synths for many years I am new to midi and new to the Ableton Live 10 software I intend to use with it, and was hoping this ‘Total Integration’ would be a bit easier to start making music....if it ever integrates...Many thanks in advance for any much needed advice......?

• There’s a thread regarding activation of the VC plugin on Mac OS with a post by Marc containig a video:

Moved to new iMac and just cannot get Control Centre to load

I also remember Marc having posted a sticky for this issue but cannot find it anymore.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+