Virus Control Not Recognizing the Synth

• Hey guys. Perhaps this topic has been resolved elsewhere but I'd like some help. Virus VST on Ableton 11 (windows 10) does not recognize that the synth is plugged in. It just says "No Virus TI connected."

Any fixes?

Also - I've tried to just run the analog outs into my sound card and it's still not showing anything. I've tried uninstalling virus, reinstalling it, reseting the synth to factory settings and the DAW still will not connect to the synth.

• Has the Virus TI worked before on this system or is this a completely new setup?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Hi Feelonics,

Did you sort out your issue ? I have just had same issue. My Virus has worked flawlessly for years and now won't connect when using in Ableton Live.

It just says "No Virus TI connected.", You need to connect a Virus Ti Desktop etc.....

Well, all I needed to do was a reset. Been so long since I had any issues, I forgot that was a thing. Silly me.

Fortunately, it can be cured easily by resetting the Virus. First, shut down your
    sequencer application. Next remove all cables including the power cable from your
    Virus and wait for 20 seconds. Then plug-in the power cable again while holding the
    ARP EDIT key. This will trigger a reset. Last, plug-in all the other cables again and
    fire up your sequencer.

:):):)