Virus Editor: Mystery Island HC V3 with M support and Standalone

• Now: here we go ! Jani from MI delivers one year later a capable and very good update of the editor for all virusses invluding the TI and even for M-Macs ! As for me V2 was in my simple setup and my needs fully working but a standalone versuon is great !

Virus TI2, Prologue 16, Summit, Triton, Komplete Kontrol 49, UAD Apollo x6 and TwinX, Yanaha HS7 and HS8S, AKG C3000, MacMini 2018 i7 1GB/64Ram, MacBookAir 2017, iPad Pro 2017, Nektar Impact 25, LogicPro, a lot of plugins…

Edited once, last by SeleN ().

• SeleN

Changed the title of the thread from “Mystery Island HC V3 with M support and Standalone” to “Virus Editor: Mystery Island HC V3 with M support and Standalone”.
  • as a standalone it does a good job.

so: im on lpx 10.6.3 on my main system Catalina with my Mac mini 6-core i7 intel ;-). but as au plug it had some total recall crashes and crashes when resizing, they should be cleaned now. but : the last beta version 2 was really stabile on my Big Sur (!) test drive (with lpx 10.6.3) and it is still on my 10.6.3 system under Catalina.

I must say after the launch of the V3 I got very fast feedback to my inputs from Jany.. I think it's important to give him the feedbacks with crash logs and so on. In the week after launch there were 3 updates...

Virus TI2, Prologue 16, Summit, Triton, Komplete Kontrol 49, UAD Apollo x6 and TwinX, Yanaha HS7 and HS8S, AKG C3000, MacMini 2018 i7 1GB/64Ram, MacBookAir 2017, iPad Pro 2017, Nektar Impact 25, LogicPro, a lot of plugins…