Virus Editor: Mystery Island HC V3 with M support and Standalone

• Now: here we go ! Jani from MI delivers one year later a capable and very good update of the editor for all virusses invluding the TI and even for M-Macs ! As for me V2 was in my simple setup and my needs fully working but a standalone versuon is great !

Virus TI2, Prologue 16, Summit, Triton, Modwave, Pro-3, MidiGAL, SQ-1, Midi Trigger Audiowerkstatt, Komplete Kontrol 49, UAD Apollo x6/PCI-E/TwinX, Yanaha HS7 and HS8S, AKG C3000, MacMini 2018 i7 1GB/64Ram, MacBookAir 2017, iPad Pro 2017, Nektar Impact 25, LogicPro, a lot of plugins…

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von SeleN ()

• as a standalone it does a good job.

so: im on lpx 10.6.3 on my main system Catalina with my Mac mini 6-core i7 intel ;-). but as au plug it had some total recall crashes and crashes when resizing, they should be cleaned now. but : the last beta version 2 was really stabile on my Big Sur (!) test drive (with lpx 10.6.3) and it is still on my 10.6.3 system under Catalina.

I must say after the launch of the V3 I got very fast feedback to my inputs from Jany.. I think it's important to give him the feedbacks with crash logs and so on. In the week after launch there were 3 updates...

Virus TI2, Prologue 16, Summit, Triton, Modwave, Pro-3, MidiGAL, SQ-1, Midi Trigger Audiowerkstatt, Komplete Kontrol 49, UAD Apollo x6/PCI-E/TwinX, Yanaha HS7 and HS8S, AKG C3000, MacMini 2018 i7 1GB/64Ram, MacBookAir 2017, iPad Pro 2017, Nektar Impact 25, LogicPro, a lot of plugins…

• The latest version (december 11 release) now finally loads on the M1 without needing Rosetta!

My main concern right now is that it does not load patches from old projects using version 2.0. This is a problem since V3.0 actually replaces V2.0.

So back to V2.0.9 again.

• i'm really happy now with it too