So, when can we expect OS4 to hit?

• please Tony, don't bring that up again. you are a total retard, you are posting crap just because you want to make a post. And that kinda posts are not bringing us good updates or whatever you are claiming.
    Just go on with your crap but try to avoid me.

I'm amused how readily you descend into abuse, it truly belies the superiority you attempt to maintain as a true sign of weakness.

Anyway, I'll continue to post in the vein I have done so thus far unless a member of access staff tells me I should do otherwise.

[troll baiting /]

Besides, I wonder if I'll get to mess with A version of OS4 before I go on my travels, or whether I have to come home to it having been out for a week or so. It doesn't really matter, I'm sure it'll be just as great whichever way... It will certainly mean I can fill in a fair few 'unobtainable' sounds I have a need to reproduce - the 'wide' distortion model from OS3 certainly did that on its own!

• That and a 3rd envelope generator.

Nah.. from what I've heard, they're turning the LCD into a touch-screen and making the knobs touch-sensitive. So it might take a bit more beta testing.. ;)

DAW: Cubase 7.5 (x86/x64)
    CPU: Intel i7 930 @ 4.0GHz
    MB: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
    RAM: 3x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    GPU: MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II 1GB DDR5
    HDD: Intel 320 120GB SSD, 2x Seagate 320GB (raid0)
    Sound: E-mu 1212M
    Monitoring: Dynaudio BM6A Mk2 + BM9S Sub
    DSP: UAD-2 Duo
    USB: Virus Ti, BCF2000, Novation Remote SL...

• By the way, lfmC, i am borrowing your signature if you don't mind. :whistling:

No, my sig is copyrighted. ^^
    But I can license it to you 8)

Or you can just take it and be a pirate :D

• No, my sig is copyrighted. ^^
    But I can license it to you 8)

Or you can just take it and be a pirate :D

Hehe, i took it already but it is not showing up. 8|

Tony i love you man! :thumbup:

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

• I just check this Matrixsynth the guy who runs the blog seems to check every synth site every day, the first place I find out about Virus news, ebay auctions and demos of lots of synths, even non-virus stuff. saves me checking this forum every day!

I am not bothered at all checking this site every day. :) with people like tony you are never bored. ^^

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

• Nah.. from what I've heard, they're turning the LCD into a touch-screen and making the knobs touch-sensitive. So it might take a bit more beta testing.. [/quote]

sound doubtfull, where did you hear this?

• Why don't my smileys show? ?( Is it because the new OS hasn't been released? Oh noes, my signature doesn't show either!

P.S> Oh, I had to 'Enable Smileys' lol!

• Nah.. from what I've heard, they're turning the LCD into a touch-screen and making the knobs touch-sensitive. So it might take a bit more beta testing..

sound doubtfull, where did you hear this?

I got it straight from Access :whistling:

Twas a joke m8. Turning an ordinary LCD into a touchscreen and making knobs touch-sensitive is obviously impossible.
    But then again, who knows what Access is capable of :)
    Waldorf managed to hide 64MB of RAM in Blofeld without anyone knowing, so anything is possble ;)

• "Winter ade - endlich kommt Tauwetter

Tief "Susanne" befreit uns endlich von den Schnee- und Eismassen, die zur Zeit Deutschland bedecken.

Ab Donnerstag gibt es Temperaturen über dem Gefrierpunkt und das in ganz Deutschland.

Aufpassen müssen dann aber die typischen Hochwassergebiete am Niederrhein und den anderen größeren Flüssen in Deutschland. "

"

Finally, winter adieu - comes thaw

Finally, deeply "Susanne" releases us from the snowy masses and masses of ice which cover at the moment Germany.

From Thursday there are temperatures above the freezing point and in the whole of Germany.

Then, however, the typical high water areas must pay attention on the Lower Rhine and the other bigger rivers in Germany."

Its Official the Winter is Soon over ... so where is OS 4 :)

• we sense a certain unrest in here ... and yes, it stopped snowing in the rhine area ... but be aware, this winter could be even longer than it already is. and colder. so cold that frozen bits could hold us back from releasing the update. nevertheless, don't you worry. we are save and sane. as a proof, i've attached a new demo focusing on step-sequencer-esque blippy melodies inspired by snowmen and snow cones. don't you think the new comb filter sounds somehow ... cold ... ?

reporting from the headquarters

m

• we sense a certain unrest in here ... and yes, it stopped snowing in the rhine area ... but be aware, this winter could be even longer than it already is. and colder. so cold that frozen bits could hold us back from releasing the update. nevertheless, don't you worry. we are save and sane. as a proof, i've attached a new demo focusing on step-sequencer-esque blippy melodies inspired by snowmen and snow cones. don't you think the new comb filter sounds somehow ... cold ... ?

reporting from the headquarters

m

F*CKING HELL!

Any chance of a video how you made this?!? Or some basic ideas??

is it all virus?!