2022 - VIRUS TI VST Cubase - 512 samples

• Hi guys,

Seriously this is driving me nuts, I HAVE THE VIRUS OVER A DECADE.

Using cubase 9.5 annd my projects are 100+ channels using multiplle vsts.

As you know, the Virus TI vst will no run with latency above 512 samples which is insane since my projects with 100+ channels will stucc.

I find it hard to believe 2022 and we are still dealing with the same issue and non workaround is available.

- NO - I don't want to use third party apps as Mystery Islands.

- NO - I don't want to use Virus TI as MIDI channel. That loses the whole point of the Virus TI VST.

** I am using the virus only with usb cable.

PLEASE HELP. Back in the day I heard there is a vst that can run through it the virus ti vst and that is the workaround.

PLEASE SOSSSSSS:S:S

• I have C11 and It's still the same way although it feels better now than a few years ago on C9.

I use the "Live" and bypass via Delay Constraint and eventually print it when I need to.

The USB works fine (90% of the time) and there will NOT be a solution for it as the development for it has been ceased for quite a while already. I feel your pain but gonna have to work around it.

PCWS: i7 3930k | Corsair H100 | Sapphire HD7950 Dual X | 64GB Patriot Viper III DDR3 1866 | MSI BigBang XPower II | 8xSamsung EVO=19TB + 2xWD4001=8TB HDD | Enermax 1200w 80+Platinum | CM Cosmos II

Cubits: Cubase 12.0.7 | CMC-TP · CH · PD · AI · QC · FDx2

Main Gear: Access Virus Ti · Virus C | Maschine Studio · Jam | Korg Triton pro 76 | Novation SL MKII | MOTU MidiXT | Roland XV-5080 · JV-2080 · TR-8 · TB-3 · VT-3 | Goliath HD | Barefoot MM27Gen2 | Mackie HR824 | Yamaha AW4416

• I’m using the Virus TI plugin in Cubase 11, and it seems to work actually better than in previous versions. But as soon as sound design and synth arrangement is fixed, I use Render Selection to convert each Virus part to audio.

This is quite boring and time consuming, especially because I need to meticulously check each rendering for timing glitches and eventually have to redo some several times to get a perfect take. After this process, I can work with the audio tracks effortlessly.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ozon ()