Virus TI went silent after OS upgrade

• Hi

I have a Virus TI, that was OS 2.something when I bought it. Until now it has worked fine. However, yesterday I updated it to the latest OS and now it it has turned completely silent in standalone mode. It boots up just fine and the outputs "pop" when I plug it in, so the hardware seems to be working as it should. I can also connect it to the Virus Control Center. Does anyone have any idea what could cause this? I did try to reset by booting with the Arp Edit button pressed, but it has not helped.

As a side note, I have not used it in USB mode at all, until now. I did read some posts about direct monitoring so I tried to hook it up to a DAW. The plugin does open and the Virus plugin's internal mixer does show that notes are being played. However I cannot see any input from the plugin. I do not know if this is just poor setup on my part or somehow related to the issue. But even if I could just get sound back in standalone mode, that would be a big help.

I'm thankful for any suggestions on what to do or ideas about what could be wrong

• Did you try installing a different OS version or rolling back to version 2?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+