Access Virus TI -FROZEN PATCH

• Hi

I have an access virus TI . Recently I've noticed that after a while playing it, it develops an issue.

Changing patch doesn't change the sound. It becomes stuck on whichever patch I was playing. Even switching between Multi and Single has no effect.

The only way I can reset it is by turning it off and on again :(

Anyone had this issue / know what I can do. Been looking for a repair shop but can't find anywhere. I am based in the east Midlands, England.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Richard

• MIDI data overload is keeping the Ti busy. Nice (?) to observe if I "unlock" Control Change data and/or arp data from my Korg M3 of complex voices and push data by turning knobs and sliders.

I think the Virus is aging and cannot keep up with modern styles of high data flow - I know the M3 is "very special" if it comes to arpeggiator sounds (some people hate it :)

Do not misunderstand me, I still think, the Virus is something very special. I can do far more things with this in comparison to other synth. The multi layer functionality (multi timbral) with its up to 16 channel individual arpeggiators (...far too many or me...) becomes right now a huge trend, while the Virus is doing it for decades by now.