HELP–––WHERE ARE MY OLD VIRUS PRESETS?!?!?

• Hi everybody–––Long time Virus Snow user!

I just replaced my old hard drive with a nice new SSD, and updated my computer to High Sierra––

and want to get all my old Virus TI presets.

My entire old computer is backed up, but I have no idea, where my presets are, and where I should put them

Anybody know?

thanks!

I'm using Logic Pro X 10.4.4

Mac OS 10.13.6

• According to the manual it’s here:

/LibraryApplication Support/Access Music/Virus TI/Patches

Don’t remember exactly, but there could be an equivalent path in the user’s private (hidden) Library.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• According to the manual it’s here:

/LibraryApplication Support/Access Music/Virus TI/Patches

Don’t remember exactly, but there could be an equivalent path in the user’s private (hidden) Library.

Hmm so I did that–––and just got a link with RAM +1 +2 RAM 3+4 RAM 5+6

How do I got to the user's private (hidden) library?
    My hard drive was backed up to Backblaze, so that's where my patches would be––

• Hmm so I did that–––and just got a link with RAM +1 +2 RAM 3+4 RAM 5+6

How do I got to the user's private (hidden) library?
    My hard drive was backed up to Backblaze, so that's where my patches would be––

How to go to the user library folder: In the macOS Finder, hold the option key, click on the "Go To" menu, and choose "Library" (which is only available if you hold the option key). But that probably wouldn't help either, because there is only a folder named "Cache" within ~/Library/Application Support/Access Music.

On my system, my own patches are located at:

~/Documents/Access Music/Virus TI/Patches

I don't remember whether this path was automatically created, or somehow configured in a setting. I assume it's automatically created. You should be able to easily find that path in your Backblaze backup.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+