Virus A - problem with updating OS

• Hello, im trying to update OS at my Virus A, but everything going wrong!

Im using Bome sendSX to send first and second OS file through midi on my audio interface to Virus.

Everything looking good, Virus shown new version of OS, but problem started when Virus ask me to load Second Mid file. After pressing Store button it shows "Recive, waiting..." but nothing happens for 7 hours. Im trying this proces a few time, and everytime stop at the same point.

Anyone can help me?

• The information is a little vague, so let's clarify some things. The instructions say

Zitat

Load FIRST28.mid into your Virus. Proceed as stated in the display.

This file contains the new operating system.
    Load SECON28.mid into your Virus. Proceed as stated in the display.

This file contains the ROM sounds.

...which matches the procedure for the other models. Only the first one contains the OS, the second one only the ROM presets. However, for older setups, Access provides these two files also in broken-up variants. Which variant did you upload? First_A_28.mid or first_a_part1.mid?

You say that the new OS version shows on the display when you start it, which suggests you used First_A_28.mid and the OS has been updated successfully. However, I haven't seen a Virus *requiring* the second file with the ROM presets to be sent. Does it ask for it when you turn it on and automatically goes into receive mode?

If so, did you try sending Second_A_28.mid when it says "Receive, waiting..."?

• Thank you for respond!
    Ferstly im found on a Accesss pages OS version 2.52. ad send it to AV A. First file was loaded fully, when system ask me about second one im send it, everythyng looking ok, untill end, becouse its shows me error message.
    Im trying to restart Virus by pressing LFO1+2, its start to load banks, but still ask me about second file. Im trying to load part 2, but with same effect.
    Yesterday i was switch on Virus to try send a 2.8. version, but midi doesen´t send to device...im fear that i have just usless brick instated then powerfull synth :(