Virus TI acting sluggish when pitch bending

• Never had this problem before but when i use my USB midi keyboards pitch wheel, the virus lags and slows down. With any patch. Only over USB connection. I've tried all ports. The ones that arent USB 3 (as they come up telling me it wont work due to not having enough resoures... what really, usb 3? odd) The pop up when i add into another usb slow says " this is not the virus ti you were using before do you want to use this one?" Which i've never seen before in 10 years of owning this damn thing.

Why is it fluffing out now?

• Actually it even happens with the Mystery Islands editor, even though this is NOT via USB.

Straight midi out from my DAW (fl studio) works fine, but somethings not right here! Something in the virus ti control plugin and the mystery islands editor is messing with the virus somehow.

Yes stereo mode is enabled when using virus control

• Sounds to me like the Virus is being flooded and subsequently overwhelmed with MIDI messages. Since you say that only USB is affected but both plugins cause it, I would suspect either the plugin host (FL?) or the USB driver to be buggy.

I'd try with a different VST host and see if it occurs there as well. If not then it's the DAW. If yes then a driver.

• when i use my USB midi keyboards pitch wheel, the virus lags and slows down.

• Did you check with a MIDI monitor what the keyboard is actually sending?
    • Does the problem also occur if you draw pitch bend curves in your DAW?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• It's not the DAW as that hasn't changed either.

Problem occurs if i move the pitch knob on the channel by hand, or draw it yes.

What would be making it do this over midi cable only with that vst plugin, but not a regular midi out channel from my DAW? Just seems so odd!

This has made me discover the multimode again anyway, which is pretty damn great anyway