Delay and reverb cause freezing

• So just recently my Virus TI has been freezing up or stuttering when I adjust the reverb or delay it seems like it’s having a hard times processing the changes. After a few seconds it will catch up and be fine.

Does anyone know why this would be happening. I have it set in multi mode and it will sometimes happen when only one patch is playing and it’s not that complex of a patch.

Also I bought it used and it didn’t have a RAM battery in it. I put one it and it still has a low battery sign. Could it have been damaged by not having a battery in it for a long period of time. Could the battery effect it’s ability to process the delay and reverb.

Let me know if you have any tips. Thanks!

• VIDANGE MEMOIRE TEMP

Si un jour, le message d'erreur "Globally Disable" apparait lors des manips sur les EFFETS, pas de panique:
    - Eteindre le TI, débranchez l'alimentation.
    - Rebranchez la,.
    - Allumer le TI avec «EDIT» (à gauche de ARP ON) : il n'effacera rien, mais vous pontera sur la banque "ROM-A 0" d'office.
    - La mémoire temporaire est vidée, le message "Globally Disable" ne s'affichera plus. OUF :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DRAIN TEMP MEMORY
    If one day, the error message "Globally Disable" appears during manipulations on the EFFECTS, do not panic:
    - Switch off the TI, disconnect the power supply.
    - Plug it back in.
    - Turn on the TI with "EDIT" (at left of ARP ONE): it won't erase anything, but will bridge you to the "ROM-A 0" bank automatically.
    - The temporary memory is emptied, the message "Globally Disable" will no longer be displayed. Phew :)