Loading patch banks in the the Virus SNOW?

• I've just switched from a Virus Ti Desktop, to a Snow (waiting for it to arrive).

I'm curious if anyone has a link - insights as to taking my patch bank library where some of the patch banks are up to 128 patches, and importing them into the Snow, who's banks are only 64 patches

Thanks for any insight......

Will

Canada

• You need to use the Virus Control software on Windows 10 or an older Mac OS X version before Catalina to burn them to the empty ROM banks. Another way is to use the Virus TI plugin to load into RAM banks and that also runs on Windows 10 PC or earlier OS version of Mac OS X before Catalina.

Right now I am testing load MIDI sound packs with the ipad Touch software that a third party developer wrote to make life easier on the Virus. I just got it setup to work with my new Virus TI2 and ipad to change settings and patches on the Virus from my ipad but need to figure out how to load presets from ipad with the app.

• You need to use the Virus Control software on Windows 10 or an older Mac OS X version before Catalina to burn them to the empty ROM banks. Another way is to use the Virus TI plugin to load into RAM banks and that also runs on Windows 10 PC or earlier OS version of Mac OS X before Catalina.

Right now I am testing load MIDI sound packs with the ipad Touch software that a third party developer wrote to make life easier on the Virus. I just got it setup to work with my new Virus TI2 and ipad to change settings and patches on the Virus from my ipad but need to figure out how to load presets from ipad with the app.

Thanks. I actually keep an old MBP around which still has an old OS on it, just for patch librarian stuff with my Virus (I just didn't understand how the larger patch banks would translate to the 1/2 capacity banks of the SNOW model......

• Same here I bought a cheap refurbished Macbook Air with High Sierra loaded just to have ability to update the Virus firmware and use the plugin. Glad I did since my new Virus TI2 had really old version of the firmware that I had to upgrade to latest version.

• I just tested the Aura plugin for Virus on my new M1 MacBook Pro running Macos Ventura over usb and it’s working great. Definitely an improvement over the outdated buggy Kemper Access version. Here is my test so far

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Same here I bought a cheap refurbished Macbook Air with High Sierra loaded just to have ability to update the Virus firmware and use the plugin. Glad I did since my new Virus TI2 had really old version of the firmware that I had to upgrade to latest version.

Thanks.....yeah, I'm using the MIM software, and generally, it's great......still a few little issues but they've been pretty good at getting back to me.....

• sure glad to help. The keyboard on my other really old MacBook failed so the refurbished MacBook Air works great for me to surf web and update my virus. I’m using the aura plugin and touch now on new MacBook and iPad these work better for me.