Can't add second Virus TI Channel on Cubase 11- "No Virus Connected"

• Hi Guys, i'm not sure why, but recently i can't add additional Virus TI channels to Cubase, well..i can add them but they won't work.

my TI is connected by USB, i know i can run up to 16 Channels via VST on the Virus TI instance( i did it before many times) now, i'm not sure why, but i can add only one, i can add additional channels appointed to the TI, but they won't work and if i click the TI Vst icon, on the second channel (marked in yellow on the left in the screenshot) on that channel, i get the "No Virus Connected" ,while the same thing, on the first channel, opens and runs perfectly (please see the attached screen shot).

please HELP :/

Thank you in advance.

• try power off the virus and unplug the cables and power then wait a minute and reconnect the cab,es and power the virus back up. I had to do that to get the virus plugin to work on my older Mac. That said, I just bought the Aura plugin and iPad virus touch software so that I can use my new M1 MacBook Pro with Logic Pro 10.7 and these work way better for me than the legacy virus software.

• try power off the virus and unplug the cables and power then wait a minute and reconnect the cab,es and power the virus back up. I had to do that to get the virus plugin to work on my older Mac. That said, I just bought the Aura plugin and iPad virus touch software so that I can use my new M1 MacBook Pro with Logic Pro 10.7 and these work way better for me than the legacy virus software.

Tried it, did not help :\ (i have win 10 machine)

• Only one intance of the VC Plugin can be used per hardware synth. The VC Plugin is multi-timbral and must be used as Rack Instrument in Cubase. Then add MIDI tracks which send to that Rack Instrument.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+