Change a key (transpose) and clibmb to a higher octave on a VST using a virus ti2 as a remote keyboard

• Hi, i'm using my Virus TI2 Keybopard as a Synt and as a midi controller for other VST's installed on my Cubase (Windows 10).

when i'm trying to transpose to another key or to climb to a higher octave on the Virus, i simply use the transpose+shift buttons. but how do i do the same actions on a remote VST (using the virus as a remote conrtroller keyboard) ?

when i play most of the VST they are all on very low octaves and i can't change keys(transpose).

i know this is related to a misconfiguration of the virus keyboard.

so i'm asking:

1) how to transpose a remote VST from a virus ti2 (as a remote keyboard).

2)1) how to climb to a higher octave on remote VST from a virus ti2 (as a remote keyboard).

thanks.

• Using the transpose buttons works fine for me. I use it all the time to switch playing different registers in VST synths or other hardware synths via MIDI. The transpose buttons really change the octave of the notes sent by the Virus keyboard via MIDI/USB.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+