How to manage Virus TI patches and banks?

• Hi there,

I am looking for a way to manage patches and banks, flash the ROM, change the RAM ect on Virus TI..

I do not care about usb audio or any sort of total integration.

Can someone please tell me the easiest system for doing this on Catalina and newer OSX?

I dont mind paying, can not seem to sort out the AURA demo to work with my hardware before purchasing. Happy to purchase if this is the most direct way and it actually works.

Thank you for your time.

Ryan

• Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Rdubshak, did you ever get this up and running? I’m in the same situation, and considering purchasing as well.

I did get it to work, had to delete the access virus driver, and really walk through the manual. So far have only got it to manage RAM, hoping it can flash rom too or ill need to sort out another way to do that..

• I can confirm from Aura that the plugin does not allow flashing of the ROMs, and wont ever as there is a high chance of damaging the unit. I guess Ill need to track down an older computer to do a one time ROM overwrite, which isnt the end of the world...

• I can confirm from Aura that the plugin does not allow flashing of the ROMs, and wont ever as there is a high chance of damaging the unit. I guess Ill need to track down an older computer to do a one time ROM overwrite, which isnt the end of the world...

good to know this! I bought a refurbished MacBook Air for $200 and re-imaged it with El Capitan to use tge Virus Control software and TI2 plugin for this reason and my Windows PC. Such a critical tool should run on newer macos hardware.