How to fix keys not working?

• How do you fix keys when they are not working anymore. The play dynamic is completely gone on 2 of my keys and the keys are not responding/functioning as the rest.

How do you go about fixing this? Has anyone had experience with this issue?

=========================================+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am just a music enthusiast. Used to make a lot of music using Amiga 500 and Cakewalk from 1985-1999.

Digital Gear : Korg Electribe, BOSS DR707 Drum machine, Virus TI Polar, Audio DJ8

Analog Gear: Les Paul Electric Guitar Epiphone, Guild Acoustic 6-string, Djembe, harmonicas

Music Training: 11-years classical piano lessons, self-taught guitar

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• I'd open it up, take the keybed out, remove the PCB with the diodes so I can access the grey rubber pads on the other side. Then carefully take them off and clean the contact surfaces with soapy water and rinse with distilled water.

Are the 2 keys next to each other?